The Washington State Horse Park is a 501(c)3 non-profit charitable organization, NOT a government entity. We know our name makes this confusing for many. We want to make sure you understand that every donation, big or small, is important and directly affects the growth and sustainability of the Horse Park.
We welcome the support of individuals, businesses, clubs, groups and organizations that make up Washington’s horse community. There are many improvements and amenities that are needed to sustain and improve the operating efficiency of the Park and to satisfy the needs of our users.
Donation of money, time and materials are critical to operate the Horse Park. We hope we can count on you, your business & the horse organizations you take part in to support the Horse Park, YOUR HORSE PARK!
- Online Donation can be made by clicking here. You can make a one time or schedule on-going donations.
- Mail a check. Print a donation form and mail to:WA State Horse Park, PO Box 278 Cle Elum, WA 98922
- Be a Corporate Sponsor with naming rights to arenas, barns, equipment, etc. Contact email@example.com for information and availability.
- Shop on Amazon.Go to smile.amazon.com and search for the Washington State Horse Park Authority. Every purchase you make will then benefit the Park.
- Shop on iGive. Go to iGive.com and search for the Washington State Horse Park Authority. Every purchase you make will then benefit the Park.
- Ask your employer if they have a matching donation/volunteer hour program.
- Consider the Horse Park in your estate planning and leave a legacy of giving.
The Park has a need for volunteers year-round. We rely on volunteers to help keep operating costs low. We have organized work parties, as well as utilize individual and organizations (clubs, businesses, sports teams, church groups, school clubs, etc.) to help throughout the year.
- Barns, arenas, grounds and trails need to be prepped for opening, gleaned throughout the season and closed up for winter.
- During events there is always a need for additional hands to help before, during and after.
- Be part of the GALA planning committee.This is the Parks main fundraising event for the year.
- Skilled Volunteers.Truck drivers, construction and heavy equipment operators. There are also many other positions that take special skills data entry, photography, marketing, social media, etc. Do you have a skill you think would benefit the Park?!
There are many materials, equipment and tools that are needed as soon as possible.Click here to see Wish List. We welcome new materials and commercial grade equipment, as well as gently used items in good working condition that meet the Horse Park’s needs and criteria. If you can help the Park source, acquire or build these items at low or no cost please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or 877-635-4111.
We GREATLY Appreciate Your Support!!!!