Read full details at www.equinetrailsports.com
Questions/Contact: Vickie Sheehan firstname.lastname@example.org
Saturday, Jul 22, 2017 - Obstacle Course
Sunday, Jul 23, 2017 - Trail Challenge
TOURNAMENT FEE: Free! Sponsored by ETS Event Manager Vickie Sheehan.
TOURNAMENT PRIZES DETERMINED BY THE BEST 4 OUT OF 6 CHALLENGES
(sum highest 4 average obstacle scores)
Grand Champion Advanced Bracket - Beautiful Silver Buckle
Grand Champion Intermediate Bracket - Beautiful Silver Buckle
Grand Champion Novice Bracket - Beautiful Silver Buckle
- Multiple horses allowed at Obstacle Courses, but only if each horse places in a different bracket. For example, you bring an advanced horse and a young (novice horse). Please discuss with Vickie Sheehan before registering multiple horses.
- Scores are based on horse & rider team.
- At least 4 of the 6 events must be attended to qualify.
- Average obstacle score is defined as your total score divided by the number of obstacles at the event. This allows for the events to have a different number of obstacles without affecting your total score.
- Ties will be broken by pluses, rider score, rider pluses, registration time stamp of the last event considered for the tournament